#2.006 Serenade Dulcimer - Koa Chromatic
The Serenade model is a full sized dulcimer that expresses a bright voice, with healthy volume and sustain. It features a comfortable 26" scale length and functions equally well in the 3-string or 4-string arrangement. It is designed with a removable bolt-on neck to facilitate future refrets as well as retrofitting an internal pickup and wiring even after it is built.
Serenade Model Features:
- Solid wood construction throughout
- Maple leaf design soundholes
- Curly maple bindings
- Morado rosewood fingerboard and headstock overlay
- Pewter "Tindle" headstock logo
- Bolt-on Sapele neck with carbon fiber rod reinforcement
- 26" VSL
- 3 & 4 string slot arrangements
- Black Gotoh tuning machines
- Easy to change ball-end strings
- Strap buttons may be added at no additional charge
- LR Baggs Pickup system may be added for $200
- Hardshell case included
#2.007 Custom Features:
- Hawaiian Koa top/back/sides
- Copper maple leaf fingerboard and headstock inlays
- Fully chromatic fretboard
- Overall length - 35"
- Overall height - 3"
- Body height - 2"
- Upper body width - 6.5"
- Lower body width - 8"
- Fingerboard width - 1.5"
- Vibrating string length - 26"
Completed August 2022
Insured domestic USA shipping is included!
Dulcimer stand not included. Check out our Dulcimer Stands HERE.